Calling all foodies – Dine Around and Stay in Town Victoria returns this January. This foodie festival features multi-course menus at your favourite Victoria eateries, and special hotel rates so you can enjoy a true night out!
Brought to you by Destination Greater Victoria and the BC Restaurant and Foodservices Association, Dine Around and Stay in Town is Victoria’s most anticipated food event! This 17-day culinary adventure features over 40 local restaurants, pubs, and bars, each serving up delicious multi-course, prix-fixe menus ranging from $25 to $65 per person.
Treat yourself to a true Victorian vacation and take advantage of special rates at ten local hotels. Each hotel offers something unique, so whether you’re looking for a harbourside retreat, high-end luxury, or cozy charm, the perfect accommodations are waiting for you. Enjoy everything Victoria has to offer at a great price – hotel rooms start at just $139 a night!
Kicking off the festivities is the Dine Around Gala Launch held on Thursday, January 19 from 5pm to 8pm. Hosted at the Crystal Garden, the Gala features mouth-watering bites and sips from Dine Around participants, lively entertainment, and lots of socializing and fun! A foodie’s dream, the Gala provides the perfect opportunity to plan your Dine Around itinerary and see what the various restaurants are offering.
- Book your hotel stay soon; rooms are already filling up!
- Check out all the participating restaurants and hotels here, and start making your reservations today.
- Mix things up with a combination of your long-time favourites and new-to-you restaurants.
- Not sure where to start your culinary journey? Check out the handy Dine Around guide here.
- Gala tickets are selling fast- get yours here.